Arctic Skills - Competence from Lapland
REDU has a large national and international co-operation network and partnerships between different education providers, companies and other work life institutions. Majority of the international students take part to an on -job training (internship) in the local companies.
REDU is an active member in several networks through which it is possible to experience different learning environments, countries and cultures. ECVET is applied to all REDUs student mobilities and the learning outcomes achieved abroad will be recognised as part of the studies.
Our educational offering:
- Upper secondary vocational education
- Upper secondary education with matriculation examinations
- Further vocational training
- Specialist vocational education
- Sports Academy, VET for Athletes (Santasport Sport Institute)
For companies and institutions REDU offers development services and training in custom made entities.